to connectVideoWhite House: Head Home to condemn a parody video
The doctored video which was shown at the conference held by the pro-Trump and a group of American’s Priority at Trump’s National Doral in Miami; the chief White House correspondent John Roberts reports.
A fake video showing an effigy of the President, He killed two of the journalists convicted on Monday by the White House, it does not violate YouTube’s rules and regulations.
According to the Google-owned video platform, which means that it does not conflict with the operation of the rules, it may still be inappropriate for certain audiences. In these cases, the age restrictions may be applied.
“For content containing violence, which is clearly made-up, age-limit, and a warning interstitial. We applied these measures to the video,” the YouTube spokesperson told Fox News on Monday.
The video that has been circulating for more than a year, but it received renewed attention after The New York Times reported that it was played at a conference held by the pro-assets of the group He’s in Miami, the resort of last week, is an edited excerpt from a 2014 film.
In the video, Trump’s head will be placed on the main character, and it shows him shooting, stabbing and assaulting people in the church, and of which the heads have been machined for the show, from the top of the White House, and critics of, the logos of news organizations and a Black-and Life-Out of the logo.
AMAZON’S SPOKESPERSON SAID THAT THE ATTACKS ARE AGAINST THE HOME’S ADMINISTRATION WERE ‘PERSONAL’ VIEWS TO BE ACCESSED
‘AFRICAN-AMERICAN VOTERS ARE THE MAIN TARGET OF RUSSIA IN 2016, THIS DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN, A NEW REPORT SAYS
Like YouTube, it is the policy of the state, in the context, it is of crucial importance to the question of whether the video programs are considered to be violent enough to be a violation of the rules and regulations. The tech giant is, in general, the graphical content of the educational, scientific, newsworthy or documentary-that is, unless there is a context provided.
The videos that have been age-restricted may not be seen by users who are under the age of 18, who have opted out of the platform, and the Limited Mode is set to on.
Stephanie Grisham, the White House press secretary, said Monday morning that the president “has not yet been seen in the video, which will be seen soon, but on the basis of what he has heard, he is condemning here.”
The White House Correspondents Association, said in a statement that it was “appalled” by the video.
“The WHCA has been shocked by a video that allegedly appears at the end of a political conference organized by the president of the country, at the Trump National Doral in Miami,” said Jonathan Karl, the president, the White House Correspondents’ Association (WHCA), and as a reporter for ABC News. “All Americans should condemn this show of violence on the journalists and the president’s political opponents.”
Fox News’s Alex Pappas contributed to this report.
THE FOX NEWS APP