The My Favourites collection honors more than 30 years of intense collaboration between two like-minded souls.
Adventurous and elegant, simple but still detailed, timeless and at the same time modern. As of april 4, 2018 is the renewed My Favourites collection in the store, complemented with a selection of jewels from the Wouters & Hendrix store.
The are pieces from two archival collections that are still very up to date appear. The key pieces of this collections are again taken into production and built with the original moulds.
The collection outlines the history of Wouters & Hendrix with pieces from past collections that stand the test of time.
In ‘Vintage ‘ Tears’, the winter collection of 1999, was a hybrid creature central, which is somewhere between a lizard, dragon, and chameleon. Just like that last its colour adapts to its surroundings, it symbolizes every Wouters & Hendrix jewellery something else for her carrier.
For the summer of 2000, entitled ‘New Beginnings’, left Wouters & Hendrix of a series of embroidered ribbons that they are in a passementerie in Paris. The ribbons were drained in Sterling silver, and so was their fragile beauty immortalized.
The revamped My Favourites collection is available in the Wouters & Hendrix shops in Antwerp, Brussels, Knokke and Amsterdam and the e-shop from april 4.
- Belgian royal warrant holder Daniel Ost chosen designer on the world renowned Orchid Show in New York
- Wouters & Hendrix blows favorite records new life in
- Alternative wine PURr put for second time natural wines in the flowers
- The Crystal Ship will start in Ostend
- Ceramics in Knokke: Portuguese Bela Silva sets sculptures exhibited
- Read all articles about Telex