Defender Roman Torres of Panama, the first opponent of the Red Devils at the world cup, has the dubious honour of being the heaviest player at the tournament. At a press conference, he showed his abdominal muscles as a response to questions about his weight.
Torres weighs in at just under 100 kg and the heaviest player at the world cup. “This is my answer,” he said when he was a journalist in the room a question about his weight was, which his belly bared. From 0:25 in this video
The man (32) with the juicy smile and the lush dreadlocks, a defender with the Seattle Sounders in the North American MLS, is an icon in his native country. He made in the qualification of the winning goal against Costa Rica on the last day in the Central American zone, making Panama for the first time in its history qualified for a world Cup.
Panama is next week Monday, 18 June at 17 hours, the first opponent of the Red Devils in Russia. With the Red Devils is attacker Romelu Lukaku with 94 kg, is the heaviest player. Solid duels guaranteed to be so.
Football world cup 2018 in Russia
- Robbie Williams and Ronaldo opening world cup in Russia
- World cup’s toughest player shows abdominal muscles: “This is my answer’
- Can rejuvenated Uruguay throw the world title?
- England defender Danny Rose speaks just before world cup for the first time about depression
- The world CHAMPIONSHIP selections: striking figures
- Read all articles about world cup 2018 in Russia