News

Who’s really in charge has been accused of flooding the World War II-era submarine, will be confronted with new costs

to connectVideoVandals tide in the second world WAR-era submarine

The suspects opened the hatch to the submarine, the waters of the New Jersey Naval Museum.

New charges have been brought against five of the so-called urban explorers are accused of flooding, and in part to the sinking of a World War II-era submarine, in New Jersey, when a couple break-ins last summer.

The criminal counts of conspiracy, and it is aware of the cause of the flood was added on top of the theft and the criminal mischief counts are already in place, according to the indictment, from July 9, have been reported by NorthJersey.com.

John Stevens and Laura Palmese, of Connecticut; and Edward Johnson, Stacey Bouley, and Robb Hemberger, whose home state was not immediately known, were arrested in connection with the alleged vandalism and break-ins. The five are identified as ” urban explorers, people who, in a visit to the abandoned structures and for the fun of it.

THE WORLD WAR II MEMORIAL, IN MASSACHUSETTS, HAD BEEN DESTROYED BY THE OIL, OFFICIALS SAY

Laura Palmese, is accused of breaking into the SHIP,-Tion, with the other four people in 2018, and the theft of artefacts.
(Thank you to the Hackensack Police department)

All the invaders on board the 1,500-ton SHIP Up the River to Hackensack, which opened up the underwater windows and stole four bronze plaques in honor of the more than 3,000 Marine officers who have died in the U.S. submarines during the second world War, the authorities said.

The ship had been flooded, police said. Artefacts of the submarine, including radio transmitters, uniforms and textiles, were lost due to flooding, said Gilbert, The Late president of the Submarine Memorial Association, which claims to be the sub.

Police said the break-ins that occurred during the two visits in July and August.

The Level and once served as the New Jersey Naval Museum’s centerpiece exhibit, but it was closed down in 2013, as a result of the damage caused by Superstorm Sandy.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

The 312-meter-long ship is a Balao-class submarine that was commissioned on 8 June 1945. It was the last of the fleet boats that patrolled the AMERICAN coast in world War ii.

The Release said that there are no funds to move out of the submarine, which would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular