Colbie Holderness, says the outgoing White House aide Rob Porter nachschlugen, if you were married.
The White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter could be said to leave the Trump administration as early as Thursday, a source, Fox News, amid questions about the internal handling of domestic violence complaints against it.
Porter, who denies the allegations, announced his resignation on Wednesday and had been expected to remain for a period of time to ensure a smooth transition. But photos circulating of one of his two ex-wives shows with what appears to be a black-eye that could the departure be postponed.
Also in the case of Porter’s questions to the chief of staff, John Kelly, who initially defended. New reports say that some of the helpers were aware of the allegations for months.
New round of recriminations in the White house, according to the assistant to say they knew about the abuse allegations against Rob Porter months https://t.co/pE5e8BO1yj
— Daily Mail (@DailyMail) 8. February 2018
Kelly now says he was “shocked” by the new allegations against the senior trump aide.
Kelly said: “There is no place for domestic violence in our society. I stand by my previous comments of Rob Porter, I know learned, since he was chief of staff and believe that every individual deserves the right to defend their reputation. I accepted his resignation earlier today, and ensure a speedy and orderly transition.”
DailyMail.com first of all, you published a photo of an ex-wife in a battered face. Colbie Holderness said, the outlet, the Porter choked and hit her during their marriage. The black eye supposedly came from him, punching her in Italy more than a decade ago.
His two ex-wives, more precisely, physical and verbal abuse.
During the White house briefing on Wednesday, press Secretary Sarah Sanders Porter “had been effective in his role,” and the President had “confidence in its performance.”
Sanders said at the beginning that Porter would not leave immediately.
Rob Porter was a key figure in the Trump in the White house.
Porter, pushed back strongly at the allegations in the press.
“These outrageous allegations are simply wrong. I took the photos in the media for almost 15 years, and the reality behind it is nowhere near what is described here. I have to be transparent and truthful about these heinous allegations, but I’m not going to say publicly committed to a coordinated smear campaign,” Porter said in a statement the White house.
“My commitment to public service speaks for itself. I always have a duty to the country first, and treated others with respect. I am deeply grateful to strive for the opportunity to them in the Trump administration, and to ensure a smooth transition when I left the White house.”
The same publication, it was recently reported that Porter had Hope dating, White House Communications Director, Hicks, Fox News has confirmed. Fox News has also learned that Hicks was involved in the drafting of the first response to the first DailyMail.com report.
As a Team Secretary, a porter, a senior consultant in Trump in the White house was the work in large part for the management of the documents that cross the President’s Desk.
Fox News’ John Roberts contributed to this report.
Serafin Gomez is a White House Producer for FOX News Channel, which is also in the election of 2016 as a special events & politics producer and former special correspondent for Fox News Latino. Fin formerly worked as the Miami Bureau Producer for Fox News Channel, where he covered Florida politics & Latin America. Follow him on Twitter: @Finnygo