News

US think about the retaliation after the attack of Iran to the Saudi oil fields’

High-ranking U.s. military officers would be president, Donald Trump, on Monday, several “non-retaliation” have been submitted, the attacks by Iran on Saudi arabian oil fields”. He himself has not yet decided. Earlier in the day, he told American reporters that there was “plenty of time”, and that “there is no hurry to take action”.

One of the options that would make a Saudi Arabia-led air strike on a variety of strategic oil-rich targets in Iran itself, the strength information of the American intelligence service.

Sources tell NBC News and CNN, that the United States has in this way itself, ” the rockets fired at the country. Also, a cyber attack would be in the encounter have been named.

On Tuesday it wrote to various U.s. media that the U.S. has new evidence that Iran is behind the attacks is. Satellite photos would show that, in fact, sent from the Iranian territory. It has already been reported to be Iranian-made and could have been.

The Saudi arabian ministry of Defence and will give a Wednesday press conference that “the evidence is going to show Iran’s involvement in the attacks,” writes the news agency Reuters. Tehran denies the incident, to come. The Houthi rebels of Yemen, the attacks have repeatedly claimed.

‘Oil production this month and will be fully restored’

The oil production of Saudi Arabia and will have at the end of this month, and is likely to fully recover from the droneaanvallen this past weekend, he said energieminister Abdulaziz Bin Salman on Tuesday. Previously, there was concern that the production of oil plants for several months with a step of the production process would suffer.

The loss of production due to the droneaanvallen on the oil facilities of the staatsolieconcern Saudi Aramco in Abqaiq, and Khurais, amounted to 5.7 million barrels of oil equivalent per day, or about 5 per cent of the world production of oil.

In the top of Saudi Aramco said that it is still being investigated, and what is the cost of the damage done to the facilities. The long-planned initial public offering of Saudi Aramco in a twelve month period shall be, depending on market conditions. In this case, the staatsoliebedrijf must be valued at 2 billion dollars (more than 1,8 billion us dollars).

See also:
Droneaanvallen in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia: and this has been going on

Newsletter

  • Each and every morning to know what is at night you have missed it? Around midday an update on the most important piece of news? Subscribe to our daily newsletter.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular