You find the most difficult to in a restaurant, the choice as to which restaurant this is? Then you decide to descend to Culinaria, a gourmet festival of S. Pellegrino, where you are at one location can learn more about the cuisine of more than thirty chefs. A tasty must.
What kind of kitchen you love: you can find him on Culinaria, because at the festival more than thirty chefs their skills on exhibition. This year, from 18 to 22 October – in the meantime already for the ninth time, and rightly so in Brussels, on the Vaartdijk.
During four evenings and a weekend brunch will be your chefs not only from close watch in their open kitchen, you will also have the result of their diligent work tests can. The basic formula provides you with an aperitif, five-course, a kaasbordje, water freely and tea for 70 euro. Who also matching wines want, to pay 90 euros.
At the festival gathers the crème de la crème of the culinary world. Each has its own specialty and personality, but all of them are connected by their great love for the profession and quality. Thus, the promising chef Jonas Haegeman (The five seasons) in addition to chocolatier Pierre Marcolini, Michaël Vrijmoed (Vrijmoed *), Yves Mattagne (Sea Grill **) and Viki Geunes (‘t Salty **). More participating chefs are here to let you the water already in the mouth.
18 – 22 October 2017
Vaartdijk 8, 1070 Anderlecht
Tickets are between 70 and 115 euros, depending on formula
- Up-and-coming gastronomic talent and hard values address together at Culinaria
- Empty Shop Brussels sell your old clothes required
- Fourth Antwerp Academy Art Book Fair put avant-garde in the spotlight
- ‘All the same, or not?’: expo brings together testimonies about boy or girl worldwide
- Unique collection of photographs of the Belgian royal house under the hammer
- Read all articles about Telex