Afterwards, you can even catch cook together and taste.
The garnaalvissen a horse as practiced in Oostduinkerke, is an ancient craft that is closely connected with nature and dependent on the elements and the tides.
The tough men on their sturdy horses through the waves to see toil, it is certainly worth the trip.
Read also: Taste of the sea: a dive in the lively visserijcultuur of yesteryear and of today
The NAVIGO-National fisheries museum provides on August 16, covered wagons, and skilled guides so that you are not a moment of the catch is missing. Afterwards everyone comes to the museum to put together the catch to cook and to taste.
appointment at 10 am on the NAVIGO-museum
Price: € 15 adults | € 10 for children from 5 to 18 years | Koksijdenaars and owners of a K-pay, regardless of their age of 8€.
Be sure to bring your boots and/or a towel!
- Unique excursion to the fishermen of Oostduinkerke
- Antwerp Circular organises kledingruil on the roof of MOMA
- French feminist organization complains postcards to: ‘Sexist and sometimes even pornographic’
- Weekendtip: gallery organizes Japanese market
- Michelin-starred chef Alain Ducasse must restaurant in eiffel tower leave
- Read all articles about Telex