to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, Dec. 22
Fox News Flash, important news, for the Feb. 22 are right here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
A 7-year-old Labrador retriever in England had an emergency surgery at the weekend after he has had more than 30 gingerbread christmas tree decorations.
The pup, known as Marley has undergone two life-saving operations at the PSDA’s Pet Hospital in the Dorset town after he became sick of the food, both the cookies and the attached ribbon, which had been reserved by the owner at the counter.
“I thought I had them safely out of reach, but then I found out that some of them were gone, I knew straight away he who had been guilty of” Rachael Bulmer, Marley’s owner, told the Guardian.
FLORIDA VET REMOVES THE STICK FROM THE DOG’S MOUTH, WHICH WAS PROBABLY FOR THE YEARS TO
After a three-hour long operation that cost more than $2,600, veterinarians have to know how to remove the 34 and a holiday-themed ribbon on the inside with Marley, who had formed a near-fatal blockage.
They have also removed the different bones as they are in the pub and it had been as well.
PDSA senior vet, Aoife Clancy called the surgery a “high-risk” and ordered the “critical round-the-clock care for the removal of the dog. They have also issued strong warnings to pet owners, who are preparing for the holiday season.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
“It’s important for owners to make sure that the decorations are poisonous, Christmas food items are safe from prying paws,” Clancy said, “they can be very harmful to your pets.”
Marley is now on “strict cage rest” at home, but it is recovering nicely.
The cost of the operation is completely funded by donations from the general public.