News

UFO videos-footage of the ‘unidentified objects’) of the U.S. department of the Navy recognizes the

to connectVideoUS Navy, and the establishment of new guidelines for the reporting of Ufo’s

The U.S. Navy is preparing new regulations for the pilots and other employees, to report encounters with ‘unidentified aircraft.’

For the first time, the u.s. Navy has also recognized that the UFO videos that were released by former Blink-182 singer, Tom DeLonge, and was published by the New York Times, are real unidentified objects.

“The Navy is of the opinion that the phenomena can be included/shown in these three videos, if not identified,” a Navy spokesman, Joseph Gradisher said The Black Vault, a website dedicated to the release of the documents from the government.

Gardisher added that, “the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena,’ the terminology is to be used, as it provides the basic descriptor to the observations/comments from an unauthorized/unidentified aircraft or objects that have been observed entering/operating within the airspace of the various military-based training to make that happen.”

THE FORMER US DEFENSE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: AND WE KNOW THAT UFOS ARE REAL, HERE’S THE REASON FOR THAT IS THE QUESTION

The statement has been confirmed by other media outlets. Fox News has reached out to the Navy for comment on this story.

The video in question, known as the “FLIR1,” “A,” and “GoFast,” was originally released on the New York Times and The Star Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA). In December 2017, Fox News reported that the Pentagon had secretly set up a program to investigate Ufos on a request from former Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev.

In June, 2019 at the latest, Reed, now retired, has expressed his wish for lawmakers to hold a public hearing on what the military knows. “They would be amazed at how the American public would accept it,” he said in an extensive interview with a Nevada radio station. “The people of the individual states would have to accept it.”

The first video of the unidentified object which was taken on Nov. 14, 2004, and killed by the F-18’s gun camera. The second video was taken on Jan. 21, 2015, and will give a different antenna of the vehicle with the pilots, commenting on how unusual it is. In the third video, also taken on Jan. 21, 2015, however, it is unclear as to whether the third video of the same object or a different one.

John Greenewald, Jr. those who post The Black Vault, he told Motherboard he was surprised at the language of the Navy, in its official statement.

“I suspect that if the US army is discussed in the video, they would have to coincide with the one that we have seen in the official documents that have now been released, and they would label it as a ‘fact’ or ‘balloons,'” Greenwald told the news outlet. “But they didn’t. She went on the record with a statement of the phenomena depicted in the video is unknown to them.’ It made me surprised, intrigued, excited, and motivated to push harder for the truth.”

THE PENTAGON FINALLY ADMITS IT IS A UFO

Luis Elizondo, a former head of the Pentagon’s Advanced air-to-air, and Space Threat Identification Programme (AATIP), was said to be that people need to pay close attention to the comments made by the government concerning Ufos.

“As far as the pilots have found that in order to implement it in a way that is all logic is defied and the present state of our knowledge of it,” Elizondo writes in a Fox News op-ed, from the 2004 meeting, the U.S. department of the Navy pilots who were witnesses to the object in front of the coast of San Diego. “In addition, any further than what the pilots saw with their own trained eye, it is the technological achievement that she found, it was further confirmed by the massive Aegis SPY-1 radar system, the nation’s most well-known radar system, the time, and even gun-camera footage, and the sonar systems of submarines in the carrier.

Earlier this year, the Navy issued a new classified guidelines, that the report of such copies in response to the unknown, to advanced aircraft, fly-in or in the vicinity of the Navy’s strike groups, or other sensitive military facilities and formations.”

The Ministry of Defence, also told the Senate Intelligence Committee’s Vice Chairman, Mark Warner, D-Va., back in June, along with two other senators, as part of what appeared to be a greater effort to inform the politicians about the naval encounters with the unidentified aircraft.

Warner’s spokesman indicated that the senator wanted to probe concerns about the safety and security all around the “an unexplained error” naval aviators faced, according to Politico. The outlet is reported to be more brief, we have been asked, the news emerged that the Navy is revising the procedures for staff reporting of unusual aircraft sightings.

The President He said that he had been informed that the Navy pilots have reported sightings of unidentified flying objects continued to be skeptical about the existence of Ufo’s. “I want them to think about what they’re thinking,” He told ABC News’ George Stephanopolous earlier this year, according to the Navy pilots. “I had a very brief meeting. But for people to say that they have seen Ufos. I have been led to believe? Not special at all.”

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

Fox News’ Bradford Betz, Louis Casiano and Sam Dorman contributed to this report.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular