Fine news for the inhabitants of Leuven, Mechelen and Charleroi, which, after a long day and want to hang out: UberEATS is also coming to their cities.
A year after the start in Belgium turned out to be the question of the maaltijdleveringsdienst of Uber is so great that a third extension is a logical option. Earlier this year, were also the cities of Liege, Namur and Ghent, are included in the package, in addition to the existing activities in Brussels, Antwerp and Waterloo.
UberEATS is working with local restaurants and prides itself on the users of their dishes within the hour to deliver. The application began in 2014 in Los Angeles, and is available today in more than 120 cities worldwide.
The launches will take place over two weeks, starting with Charleroi on Friday, 8 december, to Leuven on the Wednesday the 13th of december and ending with Mechelen on Tuesday 19 december.
- UberEATS is further expanding
- Art, fashion, music and food under a new roof in Antwerp
- Pop-up Foodmaker in Hasselt stunt with an edible, zero-waste crockery
- Carhartt WIP and Dr. Martens touches down in Brussels
- Belgian mannenlabel Six Edges open winter store in Oostende
- Read all articles about Telex