News

Two Swiss children electrocuted in bath

Two Swiss children electrocuted in bath

Photo: AFP

Two boys (6 and 7) in Switzerland are electrocuted while they are in bath were. There was a hairdryer in the bath came to where the two were.

How could this happen is not clear, reports the Swiss newspaper Blick on the authority of the Swiss police. The hair dryer caused a short circuit, causing the two kids seriously injured were.

The parents could get the boys out of the bath. The alarmed emergency services brought the boys to the hospital. There died the two of their wounds.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular