Two out of three homes has no co alarm
Photo: NH, the media company of North-Holland
In about one in three households is a co alarm. Research shows the consumers ‘ association. A dangerous situation, as the deadly gas in every home can prevent, according to the bond.
Consumers think of carbon monoxide (CO) often only to gas fireplaces and old-fashioned keukengeisers. But also with a modern, well-maintained, central heating boiler, there can be carbon monoxide in the house.
If the pipe of the flue gas, for example to hang up this going to sag in which a small opening is created.
The union argues that engineers in the installation and maintenance of a boiler not only to the device itself, but to the whole system, so that such evil be noted. Also, there should be a mandatory system of qualification for mechanics of gas appliances, which beunhazen not have any chance. Other European countries already have such a scheme.