News

Trump Prosecutor of the band together, search, Congress probe of ‘sexual misconduct’

(L-R) Rachel crooks, a former receptionist at the Trump Tower in 2005, Jessica and Samantha Leeds Holvey, a former Miss North Carolina, leave a press conference for the film “16 women’s and Donald Trump”, which focuses on the women who publicly accused the President of the trump card of sexual misconduct, in Manhattan, New York, USA, 11. December 2017. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly RC13E2746850

Three women who previously accused the President of trump sexual misconduct, banded together on Monday for a congressional investigation, the President – in what could be a opening of effort a displacement of the sexual harassment spotlight from Congress to the White house.

The women revived their allegations during a press conference and TV Interviews in New York City.

Trump has long dismissed the allegations of over a dozen women, the called such claims against him, and the White house allegations false again revived “the”. The three accusers spoke out on Monday after the high-profile return last week, kicks on Capitol Hill over misconduct claims.

“I ask the Congress to put aside their party affiliation and the issues that you are investigating Trump’s history of sexual misconduct,” Rachel crooks, said during a press conference in New York City on Monday. To investigate “when they were ready, Senator Franken, I think it is only fair that you do the same for Trump.”

Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., announced his resignation last week, as Reps. John Conyers, D-Mich., and Trent Franks, R-Ariz.

Trump is the Prosecutor on Monday, the resignation of the President looking for, but it is recognised that this is unlikely.

“In relation to the resignation, it is likely to do the right thing. But I can’t imagine he will. I think that the congressional investigation is the only thing we can ask,” said Crooks.

Crook gave a detailed report on her story, accusing trombone kissed her on the lips, as she was a receptionist at a company in the Trump Tower, when she was 22 years old.

“I was shocked. Destroyed on the ground. It happened so fast,” Crooks said earlier Monday on NBC’s “Megyn Kelly Today.” “I wish I had the courage to be like” what’s going on’, and ‘you need to stop.’…I felt awful about it.”

Two other women told their stories during the press conference and on the same program.

Jessica Leeds, the first tells her story during the presidential campaign, detailing their experiences in a plane in the 1970s. Leeds said she was on a flight, and was a first-class seat next to Trump.

She claims Trump began “kissing and groping” her, and she eventually moved to the back of the machine.

“Mr. Trump, he was bored and wanted to have a little entertainment,” she said at the press conference. Leeds said that years later, she ran into Trump in New York City, where, she claimed, he remembers her and called her a derogatory name.

Samantha Holvey, a former Miss USA pageant competitor, claimed that during a pageant, Trump backstage, where the contestants were in the hair and make-up in bathrobes.

“He fed us, and I thought it was like a meeting and do not Greet you like ‘hi, how are ya, nice to meet you,’ it was,” Holvey said on NBC. “He was just looking me over like I was a piece of meat, I was not a man, I have no brain, I have no personality. I was just there for his pleasure. It is the feeling left me very gross, very dirty. This is not what I have.”

Later, at the press conference, Holvey said it was to compete your “dream” as a young girl in a pageant.

“But I have a new dream. This man will be held accountable for his actions,” Holvey said.

Allegations of misconduct Trump appeared during the 2016 presidential campaign. She took center stage in the last few weeks, after a ten-year-old “Access Hollywood” tape revealed trump to make obscene remarks about women. The Trump campaign, minus the Band at the time, as “in the locker room talk.”

The White house issued a fresh statement early Monday decrying the “false” claims, the women at the press conference.

“These false claims, totally controversial, and in most cases of eye-witness reports, were expressed at length during last year’s campaign, and the American people, your judgment, and by the provision of a decisive victory,” a White House spokesman said in a statement. “The timing and the absurdity of that speaks to these false claims volumes and the publicity tour that has started, only confirms the political motives behind it.”

But crooks said the White house response was: “ridiculous.”

“A person who entered this record that the graveyard of political aspirations never to return, but he is still the President of the United States,” she said.

Holvey, Leeds and crooks are just three of the 16 women who participated in a video with the title of “16 women’s and Donald Trump”, the details of the allegations against the President.

Fox News’ Lisa Rizzolo contributed to this report.

Brooke Singman is a political Reporter for Fox News. You can follow her on Twitter at @Brooke FoxNews.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular