News

Trump fires back at Iran’s ‘offensive’ statement, warns are to be taken before each attack, ‘overwhelming force’

nearvideo Iran mocks the new sanctions, the White house and says, the door has closed for good on diplomacy

Iran’s President new pop says tough sanctions against the regime to show the Trump administration is ‘full of lies’, to negotiate the desire; Jennifer Griffin reports.

President Trump hit back Tuesday at Iran’s inflammatory remarks, declaring diplomacy between the two Nations dead, while warning that any attack on America met by the regime with “overwhelming force”.

Abbas Mousavi, a spokesman for the Iranian foreign Ministry, had said that the newly announced US sanctions against the Iranian leadership meant the final closure of the “canal diplomacy” between the two countries. President Hassan Rouhani said the White house is looking for “the home of intellectual disability.”

COTTON IS NOT MOCKED IRAN OFFICIAL SANCTIONS APPEAL: TO BE ABLE TO SPEND IRANIANS’ MONEY IN ‘5-STAR RESTAURANTS”

“Iran is very ignorant and offensive statement, today, not only shows that you understand the reality,” Trump said in a late morning tweet. “An attack on Iran, on everything American, stumbles upon great and overwhelming power. In some areas, overwhelming extinction means. No More John Kerry & Obama!”

Trump complained that the people of Iran “to suffer, and for no reason at all,” stating that the government “spends all their money on Terror, and too little on everything else.” Trump said that while “Iran’s leaders do not understand the words ‘beautiful’ or ‘compassion'” do you understand the words “strength and power.”

The statements come amid growing tensions with Iran. The administration imposed shot down new sanctions on Monday against the Supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and his staff to Iran-the unmanned American drones last week. The incident led to intensive discussions about a possible US military strike, but Trump revealed last week that he canceled a strike due to the high number of expected victims.

Officials, however, confirmed to Fox News that the U.S. military has been carrying out a cyberattack against the Iranian secret service in response.

THE US MILITARY LAUNCHED CYBER ATTACKS AGAINST IRAN, ACCORDING TO THE SHOT DOWN DRONE: OFFICIALS

In front of the drone shoot-down, six tankers, which also have been attacked in the Gulf of Oman, the US and its Gulf allies blame on Iran.

The Trump administration, the sanctions were only the latest installation in the context of its “maximum pressure” campaign with the goal of pushing them to the negotiating table to work out conditions for a deal, would be better for the US than the Iran nuclear agreement. Trump moved, the, in the hope of a new agreement, to prevent Iran with ballistic missiles, the non-covered goods that are entered into the old deal, then President Barack Obama.

Fox News’ Edmund DeMarche and Lucas Tomlinson contributed to this report.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular