News

Trump delays fare increase to $250B in Chinese goods for two weeks, Oct. 15

nearvideo President Trump issues new warning to China’s latest tariffs come into force

Trump warns Beijing of what could happen, if China is trying to wait until after the election, in 2020, to strike a trade-offer; Rich Edson reports from the White house.

President Trump announced late on Wednesday that the US delay of the scheduled fare increase to $ 250 billion worth of Chinese goods for two weeks.

“At the request of the Vice-premier of China, Liu He, and due to the fact that the people’s Republic of China celebrates its 70th anniversary on 1. October, we have agreed, as a gesture of good will [sic], to move the increased duties on $ 250 billion worth of goods (25% to 30%), from 1. October, 15. October,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

On Wednesday, the announcement to 10 days after the United States imposed a 15 percent tariffs on about $112 billion of Chinese imports, the latest salvos in an ongoing trade war between Washington and Beijing. Overall, Trump has been imposed or declared the penalties to over $550 billion of Chinese products, or almost everything, what the United States buys it.

TRUMP CUSTOMS DUTY INCREASES ANNOUNCED IN CHINA IN THE RECENT TRADE WAR SALVO

After the trump suit increases proposed duty on billion in Chinese products, which responded in August in Beijing, with increased duties on $75 billion in U.S. products. Trump called the move “politically motivated.”

“For many years in China (and many other countries) the advantages of the United States on the Commerce, theft of Intellectual property, and much more. Our country was not to lose HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of DOLLARS a year in China, the end is in sight,” Trump tweeted Nov. 23. “The last governments of China allowed sad to have to be so far ahead is to become a Fair and Balanced trade, that it is a big burden for American taxpayers. As President, I can no longer allow this to happen!”

Earlier in the day, the President had “ordered” to relocate American companies back in the USA, rather than the business in China.

“Our great American companies are said hereby ordered, immediately on the search for an alternative to China, including … bring your businesses at HOME and manufacture their products in the United States,” Trump.

TRADE WAR EXPLODES AS a TRUMP clashes WITH U.S. COMPANIES ON “ORDER” to abandon, CHINA, BLOCK, FENTANYL SHIPMENTS

Video

“Because of the tariffs, we are told in an incredible negotiating position,” Trump, Aug. 30, “and we happen to have the recording in the billions and billions and billions of dollars.”

University of Maryland business professor Peter Morici recently, Fox News said not to affect the tariffs, the average American “as much as critics say.”

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

Even more rates are on the horizon. In Dec. 15, the Trump administration, it is planned to impose a second round of 15 percent of the tariffs — this time to about $160 billion euros of imports. If these tasks are covered effectively, are almost all imported goods from China, including all major Apple products.

The Chinese government published a list of American imports for the targeted penalties, Dec. 15 if the United States tariff hikes take effect. Overall, Beijing said Sunday, increasing sanctions, and the planned December, apply for $ 75 billion of American goods.

Fox News, Gregg Re, and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular