nearvideo Minnesota millionaire shows how easy it is to qualify for food stamps
Trump fraud down the cracks on food stamps, to weigh millionaire Rob under sander, and Sen. Jeff Howe.
The Trump administration is set to propose a rule on Tuesday that would cut about 3.1 million Americans from the food stamp program, in an effort to save the taxpayers over 2.5 billion dollars in the year, reports said.
The United States, the low level of unemployment as an important factor in the low levels of participation in the program. has seen President Trump tweeted earlier this month that food-stamp use is at a 10-year low. Politifact checked the statement.
Reuters, citing a U.S. Department of Agriculture, reported that residents in 43 States, the get the assistance Temporary assistance for needy families, or TANF, automatically register in the food-stamp program, known as the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program, or SNAP.
The US Department of agriculture wants to see cases, examination of these TANF, if the participants qualify for the program.
“This proposal will save money and preserve the integrity of the program,” Sonny Perdue, the United States Secretary of agriculture, said in a telephone conference. “SNAP should be a temporary safety net.”
SNAP, formerly known as the food stamp program is a Federal program, the food business provides assistance for people who qualify as unemployed or low-income living in the United States for the program, the people make 130 percent or less of the Federal poverty level based on household size.
GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The move was criticized by Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., who told The Washington Post that the move is a further attempt by the trump manage to bypass “Congress and make harmful changes to the diet, help, have been repeatedly rejected, on a bipartisan basis.”
Fox News’ Andrew O ‘ Reilly and the Associated Press contributed to this report