Top military US knew nothing of transgenderbesluit Trump
The top military of the United States says nothing to know of the announcement from president Donald Trump to become transgender to fend off the American forces. According to a chairman, the policy is not yet adapted.
“I know that there are any questions about the announcement of the president mr. of yesterday. There are no changes in us policy until the president, the minister of Defence informs, the minister has commissioned the adaptation,” says Joe Dunford, in a memo to military leaders. That write American media Thursday.
Trump announced Wednesday that transgender people are no longer welcome in the armed forces of the united states. He said that that decision had been consultations with generals and military experts.
“Our military unit must be addressed in a decisive and overwhelming victories, and can not be inhibited by the huge medical expenses and the disruption that transgender people in the military would bring them”, wrote Trump.
The White House showed Wednesday night to know with the Pentagon to work out how this policy in accordance with the legal guidelines will be implemented.
Protest in New York against decision Trump transgender people ward off from army
A year ago, raised the government of former president Barack Obama’s ban on openly transgender people in the armed forces. “Americans who want to serve and meet our requirements, should have the opportunity to compete for that chance”, said the then minister of Defense Ash Carter.
There would be currently more than 250 members of staff of the Us armed forces in the process of a sex change sit.