In the top 10 four English, two Spanish, two Italian and two German clubs.
Manchester United dominated for the eighth year in a row at the top of the list of most valuable football clubs in the world, according to Forbes. According to the American business magazine is the English defender believes the potential 2,235 billion dollars (1,704 billion euro) worth. The Spanish superpowers Real Madrid (1,877 billion), and Barcelona (1,307 billion dollars) on two and three.
ManU owes its status mainly to its large following. “Manchester United has a worldwide 330 million supporters. That makes them the most valuable sports club”, sounds the.
According to Forbes the top clubs, however, not to immediately fear for their position. That they have partly due to the growing revenue from the Champions League. The clubs that succeed also become better in themselves as “strong brands” in the market in which the revenues from sponsorship and merchandising continue to increase. (Belga/KVDA)
The top 10:
1. Manchester United – 2,235 billion dollars
2. Real Madrid – 1,877 billion dollar
3. Barcelona – 1,307 billion dollar
4. Arsenal – 1,292 billion dollar
5. Bayern Munich – 1,235 billion dollar
6. AC Milan – 989 billion dollar
7. Chelsea – 761 billion dollars
8. Liverpool – 619 billion dollars
9. Juventus – 591 billion dollar
10. Schalke 04 – 587-billion-dollar