nearvideo Mueller makes a statement about Russia’s investigation
Special Counsel Robert Müller is expected to be his first public statement on his investigation into the Russian interference during the 2016 presidential elections to be held on Wednesday at 11 a.m. from the Ministry of justice.
The Ministry of justice announced that Müller would be in a statement on Wednesday morning-his first in more than two years since he was appointed as a special counsel. A Senior White House official told Fox News that the White house was advised on Tuesday night of müller’s plans.
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters Wednesday morning that President Trump was “aware” Müller were the comments, but had no comment on the question of whether the White house had comments advanced knowledge of the substance of Muller’s. Sanders did not comment on whether the President would speak in a public statement, according to Müller.
Meanwhile, several sources familiar with the situation told Fox News that attorney General Bill Barr was aware of Müller’s plans to deliver a statement Wednesday. A source told Fox News that Barr was aware of the contents of Miller’s statement. The attorney-General, although, will not look to the justice Department for Müller, and is, instead, traveling to Alaska, with the law enforcement authorities.
Müller ‘s pressure for Müller’s appearance in the midst of growing to testify before the House Judiciary Committee in a public space as part of the panel’s oversight investigation of the probe and the trump administration.
MÜLLER ‘ S OFFICE AFTER the Shoot-DOWN BUTTON to CLAIM IN MICHAEL WOLFF, IN HIS NEW BOOK ‘the SIEGE’
The Committee, led by Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-NY, has been in negotiations with Müller a hearing for the special Council plan, but it is unclear whether and when he will appear.
Meanwhile, the special counsel ‘s office this week issued a rare denial in answer to questions about controversial author Michael Wolff’s upcoming book, “the siege: Trump Under fire”, which allegedly claimed that Müller moved to a obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.
According to The Guardian, Edward Helmore, Wolff reported that Müller ‘ s office planned to charge the President with “affect, impede, or prevent a pending,” “, tampering with a witness, victim, or informant” and “retaliating against a witness, victim, or informant”, but eventually decided to “shelf”. The Guardian reporter claimed that he considered the document, but the special counsel ‘ s office denied it existed at all.
“The documents described are not available,” Miller spokesman Peter Carr told Fox News on Tuesday.
MINISTRY OF JUSTICE AGREES TO SHARE THE MUELLER-DOCUMENTS WITH DEMOCRATS
Last month, Miller’s report, with redactions to cover, sources and methods, and the grand jury material was released to the public and to Congress. The special counsel found no evidence of collusion between the Russians and the members of the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential elections.
Müller was also an investigation into whether the President obstructed justice, in 10 instances, perceived as an obstacle. Müller did not, however, come to a conclusion that the subject-matter.
Attorney General Bill Barr, in March, in the assessment of Müller ‘s report, said in his four-page summary that the special counsel’ s investigation, the evidence was sufficient to charge the President with obstruction of justice, punishable by law.
Barr has been under intense control over its handling of the report. The House Judiciary Committee, earlier this month, voted to hold him in contempt after he did not to a subpoena, to turn over an unredacted version of the Müller report and the underlying documents and evidence to the Committee. The President then asserted executive privilege to protect in an attempt to get these files from the release.
Fox News’ Kristin Brown, Jake Gibson, Brian Flood, Blake Burman has contributed to this report.