On Friday 20 October of this year will for the first time the Belgian Food Blog Awards. You can subscribe from now.
On Friday 20 October 2017 will be six foodbloggers in different categories in the flowers are off, because then it will be in Ghent, be made known who the Belgian Food Blog Awards can take home.
Every foodblogger or influencer can from today until August 15 to enroll in one or two categories. The categories are: Best Food Photography, Best Dessert, Best Newcomer, Best Healthy, Best Drinks and Best overall Food Blog. From all the entries, will each four bloggers will be selected by a professional jury, then it is the turn of fans and followers for their favorite to win. The blogger with the most votes across all the categories, wins the ‘People’s Choice Award’.
On the evening itself, there will be the award show is still a lot to do: on the agenda is a roundtable discussion, interesting speakers and of course a lot of tasty snacks. Names and a concrete program will soon be made known.
Do you know a perfect candidate or you yourself are a (food)blogger? Register before 15 August in via email@example.com and indicate which two categories you want to compete for the victory.
- This autumn, for the first time: The Belgian Food Blog Awards
- Renowned Parisian boutique Colette to close the doors
- Capture your breasts in the Photoboob during the Gentse Feesten, for good purpose
- The Plant Corner swinging doors open in Antwerp’s Green Quarter
- Belgian surfing world mourns the creator wetsuit with paddle out
- Read all articles about Telex