nearvideo Hillary Clinton claims Trump is an “illegitimate President”
Reaction from former Hillary Clinton campaign delegate Robin Biro.
The State Department has allegedly ramped up its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private server, it may have dominated the revival of a question, the 2016 presidential election campaign.
The Washington Post reported, citing current and former U.S. officials late on Saturday that more than 130 current and former officials whose E-Mails will find their way into Clinton’s post has been input contacted by investigators. According to The Post, the officials getting letters that inform you that your E-Mails from years ago, were subsequently classified and their transmission security violations could be.
HILLARY CLINTON CALLS TRUMP ‘ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT” AND “CORRUPT THE HUMAN TORNADO’
State Department investigators began contacting officials a year and a half a day, then, the investigation seemed to be of the trail is fall, before picking up steam said again last month, officials.
Senior State Department denied the actions were at the specific direction of the President Trump the prosecution’s request led by house Democrats.
“The process with the set-up in such a way as to fully prevent any appearance of political bias,” a senior State Department official told The Post.
“This has nothing to do with who is in the White house,” said a second senior official at the State Department.”This is about the time it took to go through millions of E-Mails …”
The STATE DEPARTMENT IDENTIFIED 23 violations, “SEVERAL SECURITY-related INCIDENTS” IN the CLINTON E-MAILS
Several of the respondents, however, told the Post that investigators seemed to be, to pursue the matter “only reluctantly and under pressure from the outside.”
Jeffrey Feltman, a former assistant secretary for Near East Affairs, told the paper he found the last of the retroactive classification of more than 50 of his E-Mails are out of the ordinary. “I would like to think that this happens only routine, but something strange.”
CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP
Those who will not be prosecuted because the FBI investigation of the Clinton E-Mail is the case, completed before the election of 2016.
The FBI investigation of Clinton began the use of a private E-Mail server is based in July 2015 on a referral from the intelligence community inspector general. In July 2016, then-FBI Director James Comey announced that he was recommending the case be closed, without costs, said Clinton and her aides ” dealing with classified information “was very careless”, but not criminal.
Click for more from The Washington Post.