After Brussels will now also Antwerp, a flagship boutique of the French brand Sessùn.
The fashion brand from Marseille opens a twelfth flagship store worldwide in Antwerp. For our country it is already the second shop of Sessùn. The first shop was opened on the Rue du marché au charbon Brussels.
The new address of Sessùn is the Antwerp Lombardenvest 15. Emma François, the founder of the brand, opted for a charming property in the Lombardenvest, in the modehart of Antwerp. “I dreamed already of a flagship boutique in Antwerp, but it never happened. This property is in the Lombardenvest, I find perfectly tailored to Sessùn: not too big, not too small, and, especially, with sufficient character, in a street that is both a popular and a shoppingstraat is’.
Lombardenvest 15, 2000 Antwerp
Open from Monday to Saturday, from 10h30 to 18h30
Every first Sunday of the month open
- The second flagship store for Sessùn in Belgium
- Icelandic artist Shoplifter brings fashion collection at & Other Stories
- 3.1 Phillip Lim goes in the sea with Falke
- Danish fashion brand Samsøe & Samsøe holds sample sale in Antwerp
- Read all articles about Telex