News

The “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Dina Manzo’s alleged attacker charged in violent home invasion

to connectVideoFox News Flash, the top of entertainment headlines for July 23

Fox News Flash to the top of entertainment and famous faces for the 23rd of July in here. Check out what to click on in today’s entertainment.

The man, who allegedly struck the former “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Dina Manzo during a home invasion has been arraigned on robbery and assault charges.

A grand jury has indicted James Mainello, 51, on charges of first-degree robbery, second-degree burglary, second-degree aggravated assault, third-degree aggravated assault, third-degree theft, third-degree possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and third-degree criminal restraint, according to a Monmouth County Prosecutor’s press release on Monday.

‘REAL HOUSEWIVES’ STAR LUANN DE LESSEPS IS IN THE LIFE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS: “I TRY NOT TO LIVE WITH REGRETS’

Prosecutors said that the Governor resident and another man were standing, waiting for Manzo, and her former fiance, David Cantin in a Holmdel home in May of 2017.

James Mainello, was arraigned on robbery and assault charges.
(Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office)

Cantin was beaten with a baseball bat, and Manzo had been repeatedly kicked. They were tied with a zip closure on the strap for the invaders, with the Manzo’s engagement ring and cash.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

Prosecutors say the DNA on the zip-tie is aligned Mainello’s. Mainello’s lawyer says he denies the accusations against him.

Manzo and Cantin have been married.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular