Stephanie Bex of Cooking in Heels close eindejaarsreeks sounding. With her menu, she shows clearly her classics, but she delivers them with a twist.
What do you find important in a new year party?
Socialising is the most important. By candles, some nice music and some christmas decorations with create you all a cozy atmosphere!
What should really not be missing on the table?
On a nice piece of (sourdough)bread with some good butter or olive oil and coarse salt, I’m really fond of. That should definitely not be missing on the table!
What do you want this year, certainly not to see at parties?
For me, no excessive number of menugangen or heavy dishes please! It is intended that you have enough of the table, but certainly not with a sense that you are severely overeating.
Delivers meals to organize you stress? (And what do you do to counter?)
Provided a good preparation for his dinners, not stressful. Make sure you have sufficient preparation time, make dishes that you wanted to advance you attempt and choose for receptjes of which you have much in mise-en-place set up so that you during your dinner party, not all of the time in the kitchen.
You have a fixed feesttraditie?
The chocolate cake of my grandmother, who is already 25 years! It’s a real family recipe has become in the meantime.
Carpaccio of scallops
Pigeon with chicory, farro and pumpkin
Mousse of passion fruit
The perfect new year party according to…
- The perfect eindejaarsmenu according to… Stephanie Bex (Cooking in heels)
- The perfect eindejaarsmenu according to… Ellen Van Gool (new technology)
- The perfect eindejaarsmenu according to… of Ghent Chiau (Cuberdon & Macaron)
- The perfect eindejaarsmenu according to… Caroline Dhont (Avocado of the Devil)
- Read all the articles about The perfect new year party according to…