Virgil van Dijk, This Is Frenkie de Jong are among the ten nominees for the title of FIFA Player of the Year. The women won a Vivianne Miedema Wednesday, the nominations for the most prestigious prize in the world.
The 28-year-old Van Dyke has a very strong season behind him. The defender has won with his club and Liverpool in the Champions League, and the grip is just next to the title in the English league.
Previously, he was in the Premier League as the best player of the season 2018/2019. By spelersvakbond the SHELTER, he was also the player of the year’.
The hotel is Located on (19) and The Young (22), we have been this season, with Ajax, the champion in the champion’s League, and picked up the TOTE BOARD to Cup. In addition, the Dutch international in the semi-finals of the Champions League with Ajax.
It’s a strong season and earned the defender of The Lies of a transfer to The serie a champions, whereas his Young season in the shirt of FC Barcelona to wear it. Ajax received for both the players and 75 million, respectively.
The main season is from Frenkie de Jong, and This Is provided to both players and a transfer. (Photo: Pro-Shots)
Also, Ronaldo and Messi are nominated
The Dutch trio, and Orange in June-just in addition to the overall victory in the Nations League will hold, in the pursuit of price competition from, among others, Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus/Portugal), Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona/Argentina), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur/England).
Also, Eden Hazard and Real Madrid and Belgium), Sadio Mané (Liverpool/Senegal), Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain, France) and Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)/(Egypt) were nominated.
Luka Modric, if the previous year’s prize. This gave the Croatian a break in the trend, because it won the award for the first time since 2007 it is not at Messi or Ronaldo did this.
Nominated Player of the Year
- Virgil van Dijk and Liverpool, the Netherlands)
- Eden Hazard And Real Madrid And Belgium)
- Frenkie de Jong (FC Barcelona/Netherlands)
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur/England)
- This Is a (Juventus/Holland)
- Sadio Mané (Liverpool/Senegal)
- Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain/France)
- Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona/Argentina)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus/Portugal)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)/(Egypt)
Miedema, for the second time, nominated for the
Also, Miedema, should be about a month and a half will make her debut at the FIFA gala. The 23-year-old aanvalster reached earlier this month by the Orange in the final of the world cup, in which seven of them scored three times to score a goal was coming.
Miedema, won with her club, to Arsenal for the championship title in the Women’s Super League. The London-based team made it to the top of the Orange this season and 22 goals in nineteen games. It was a good eleven assists.
Due to this performance, it was Miedema, before the English spelersvakbond the SHELTER named football player of the Year. She was the first English player which is in easy-to-use.
Miedema has to be in the fight for the prestigious FIFA prize in competition of, among others, Alex Morgan and Megan Rapinoe. The U.s. women have won the match at the beginning of July, to the detriment of the Oranjevrouwen for the world title.
Vivianne Miedema came to the last world cup three times and score a goal. (Photo: Pro-Shots)
Fans, media, coaches and captains are allowed to vote
In 2017 it was Her She is the first football player that’s in easy-to-use. In the same year, it was Miedema is also one of the nominees.
Fans will be able to be on the site for the winner is one of their top three set. The results will be combined with the votes from journalists, national coaches and captains. Winners will be notified on Monday the 23rd of september, at the annual FIFA gala in Milan, italy.
Earlier on Wednesday, were the Dutch coach, Sarina Wiegman (Dutch) Ajax coach Erik ten Hag also been nominated for the wereldvoetbalbond.
Nominated Player of the Year
- Lucy Bronze (Olympique Lyon In The United Kingdom
- Julie Ertz (Chicago Red Stars/USA)
- Caroline Hansen (FC Barcelona/Germany)
- Ada Hegerberg (Olympique Lyon In Germany)
- Amandine Henry (Olympique Lyon, France)
- Sam Kerr (Chicago Red Stars/Australia
- Rose Lavelle (Washington Spirit/USA)
- Vivianne Miedema Scored, The Netherlands)
- Alex Morgan (Orlando Pride/USA)
- Megan Rapinoe (Reign FC/USA),
- Ellen White (Manchester, United Kingdom
- Wendie Renard (Olympique Lyon, France)
At the Hag, and Wiegman, by FIFA, to be nominated for Coach of the Year
- Each and every morning to know what is at night you have missed it? Around midday an update on the most important piece of news? Subscribe to our daily newsletter.