The Dutch fa (KNVB) has decided to launch a number of Premier league matches, and starting times of Ajax and AZ, in the second half of the season to move due to the European commitments of both clubs.
Ajax and AZ after the winter break, in the first round of the knock-out stages of the Europa League (20 and 27 February). The Locals are waiting with a two-part series, with the Spanish Barcelona, and the Alkmaarders to take in the two matches against Austria-LASK.
The Dutch fa (KNVB) since last season’s matches will move if the clubs are to let you know it’s better to be able to prepare for European matches. The football association have now re-do it.
AZ-PEC Zwolle is on Saturday the 22nd of February to Sunday the 23rd of February, and the Ajax-FC Twente, on Saturday, the 14th of march to Sunday the 15th of march, to move. In addition, there is a single time slot. The attraction between Ajax and AZ, in the Dutch soccer legend Johan Cruyff, ArenA, on Sunday the 1st of march, for example, from 16.45 to 20.00 in the evening.
The BOARD has yet to rule on the face of it, but that will depend on the results of Ajax and AZ in the Europa League.
Changes are these: Ajax AZ
- AZ-PEC Zwolle from the 22nd February to the 23rd February).
- Ajax-a-Z (from the 1st of march, 16.45 to 20.00 hours)
- AZ-ADO Den Haag (on the 7th of march, 19.45 at 18.30 h)
- Heerenveen-Ajax (on the 7th of march, 19.45 to 20.45 pm)
- Ajax-FC Twente on the 14th of march to the 15th march, 20: 00)
- TOURIST information a-Z (15th march 14.30 to 16.45)