to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, June 14,
Fox News Flash top headlines for June 14 here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
An Instagram model who became embroiled in a controversy for the geotagging of her sexy pictures on the web site of the Chernobyl disaster, now says that she has never been there.
Veronika Rocheva, began to make headlines at the weekend after her photos began to be shared by the Twitter users who were critical of the tourism to the area in the vicinity of Pripyat, Ukraine, united kingdom. Rocheva, it was the image of one of the four which have been widely spread on the social media platform, along with a note that said she was an ‘influencer’, who were just “flocking” to the site to gain popularity.
THE FANS WAITED FOR 10 HOURS TO RIDE THE NEW ROLLER COASTER IN UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ORLANDO
The 23-year-old, who says she was harassed and bullied as a result of the tweets have now to apologize for all the confusion, she didn’t even have it in Pripyat, when the photos were taken, but thousands of miles away.
“This is, in fact, was not even in Pripyat, we were doing a shoot at an abandoned place in Novosibirsk, russia,” she said Life.ru as per a translation provided by The Sun.
Rocheva added that she never expected such a backlash, but I was just inspired by the photo, tag it with “Pripyat” after being inspired by the HBO series documenting the events that occurred at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
“We don’t want in any way to offend the people who had gone through a terrible tragedy,” she said. “We will have to pay the greatest honor to tell the story of the Accident.”
TRAVEL BLOGGER, SAYS THAT SHE IS HEARTILY SORRY FOR THEM NOW, HOW THEY ARE PORTRAYED IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
The button and both blinds folded, with Rocheva the photo, along with three others, allegedly taken by an Agent of the tourists — went viral earlier this week, a collection of less-than-positive comments on social media that the pictures are disrespectful.
“Anyone serious about their underwear, something to love,” one person wrote on Rocheva, which has been shown to strip off in a hazmat suit to reveal a bra and a thong underneath.
Craig Mazin, who is the creator of HBO’s “Chernobyl” is also chimed in, asking the tourists to be respectful of the tragedy that unfolded.
Bruno Zupan, for the first time, the photos will be shared on Twitter and tagged the topics of “influencers” at a later time to clarify that he did not intend to shame anyone, and will discourage users from lashing out at the people in the photos.
If The Atlantic should also be noted that the vast majority of these photos were not taken by the leaders at all, but it is the visitors who are in the area, with a variety of agencies that offer trips through the Exclusion Zone. The photo was taken a decade ago, as well.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
The controversy is likely to continue, recent reports are that the tour operator is in the vicinity of the site of the disaster in Chernobyl, are saying that they are seeing increased demand, a 40 percent increase over last year’s numbers, and they are credited with the gain from the release of HBO’s “Agent” mini-series.
The visitors are looking for in the abandoned city of Pripyat, near the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in June 2019. Tourism businesses in the area have reported a sharp increase in the number of bookings made since the school’s “Accident” made her debut.
(STR/NurPhoto via Getty Images)
“A lot of people come here, they ask a lot of questions about the TV show, it’s about all of the events. People are getting more and more curious, and tour guide Victoria Brozhko, told Reuters.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR FOX, LIFESTYLE, NEWS
The 1986 explosion at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine, which led to a widespread environmental disaster. Thirty workers have been killed by the explosion of the fourth reactor, or from acute radiation sickness within a few months. The accident exposed millions of people in the area to dangerous levels of radiation, and may be forced into a large-scale, permanent evacuation of hundreds of cities, towns, and villages in Ukraine and belarus.
There have been various estimates of the final death toll from Chernobyl, due to the long-term effects of radiation exposure. In 2005, the International Atomic Energy Agency’s estimates of the total death count from the disaster at around 4,000, while the World Health Organization, an estimated 9,000 deaths. In a recent study in belarus, meanwhile, estimates that number to 115,000.
Fox News’ James Rogers contributed to this report.