to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, August 19,
Fox News Flash, important news, for August 19 were here. Check out what to click on FoxNews.com
WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES BELOW
A man in the united kingdom, is reported to have been in the hospital for weeks, and it will stay there for a few more after that, he said, left hair removal cream on his groin area for a couple of minutes too long, which results in terrible blisters and painful burns.
THE ARIZONA WOMEN’S CLAIM TO BE A CHEAP LIP INJECTIONS LEFT THEM WITH LEAKS, SORE, INFECTION
“I don’t think a lot of the stinging nettle to start with, but it’s been getting worse and worse, and it wasn’t until two days later that I noticed it had burned a hole in it,” William Bishop, who said that he was prepping for a date when he is to use the cream, she told SWNS. “For two weeks now, I’ve been in the hospital with a burn unit. It is very painful, because of where it is. I can barely walk, sleep or sit down.”
The bishop said that he had sought medical attention two days after using the cream, and when he noticed the blisters and open wounds to form on his crotch.
As the bishop said to SWNS, it wasn’t the first time he’s used Veet, the Body and the Legs, Hair Removal Cream, but said that he did not follow the product’s instructions with regard to the timing. He told me that he used to put the whipped cream on the 27th of July, and was removed with tepid to warm water. Two days later, the blisters, and open sores appeared, and he took him to Southmead Hospital where he was treated in the burn unit.
“It was a bit silly of me, I know, and funny, and I think,” the Bishop of Gloucestershire, told the SWNS. “At first, I found the whole thing funny, until I realized how bad it was. The pain and the inconvenience that this has caused is far from being funny.”
THE WOMAN TO BEAT FOR THE CROWD-FUNDING BUTT LIFT, AND AFTER A FREE NOSE JOB PRICE
The bishop said he was shocked to realize that such extensive lesions may occur in the product, which is easily available in the stores, but a spokesperson for the cream of the parent company, told SWNS that, it is advised to the customers to follow all of the instructions.
“We are sorry to hear of the response from a client, it has to be a Veet hair removing cream product, and we hope in the lord will have a speedy recovery as soon as possible,” the Reckitt Benckiser spokesperson told SWNS. “As well as the health and safety of our customers is a top priority for us, we are committed to ensuring that all of Veet’s products to meet stringent safety standards. We strongly recommend that clients read and follow all of the instructions on the packaging and on the product labels to ensure safe use. Although it is a rare occurrence, as the customers have experienced as a reaction to the product, we recommend that they seek the advice of a health professional.”
The bishop said that he was in the hospital, unable to walk, sit or sleep due to the pain.
The bishop told SWNS that, in the first instance, he had told his girlfriend that he was in an accident and asked them if they push the date off for a couple of weeks. He also said that the cleaning of the wounds and so far it has proven to be the most difficult part of his treatment, when it comes to popping of the blisters. He also said that he did not know there was a product specially designed for men’s use.
Hair removal creams also known as depilatories, are widely available for consumer use. According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”), and the solutions are highly alkaline formulations that affect the protein structure of the hair, causing it to dissolve into a jellylike mass that can easily be removed by wiping the skin. The regulatory body advises consumers to “carefully follow the instructions below and observe all warnings in the product label.”
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
The FDA has said that it is common for companies to recommend, that the consumer has to conduct a preliminary skin test before using the product, which the Bishop said that he did not do it for him, because he had already used the product. The FDA strongly recommends against the use of hair removal products for the brows or around the eyes, inflamed or broken skin.