In the friendly between Germany and Italy on the 31st of march will not take place. Local authorities in Nürnberg, where the match was played, it would be to have all of the events, with more than a hundred people are banned because of the corona virus.
In the friendly, it would first have to be played without an audience, but it’s not. The German football association DFB, the advice of the local authorities in November about the number of people at the events are over and the match is therefore cancelled.
Germany, on the 26th of march to have a practice game against Spain in Madrid on the agenda. Although, it has not yet been officially cancelled, it seems that the duel does not go to the soccer leagues in Spain and Germany, are on hold until the beginning of april.
On Friday, we received the Division, as one of the last of the big competitions still to do. The German football association wanted to make the races this week-initially behind closed doors to finish, and only then, with the competition down, but to put on a Friday is still a line in the 26th round.
It’s already been announced that the next international matches of the Netherlands against the United States of america on march 26 and at Spain on the 29th of march) and England v Italy on the 27th of march against Denmark on march 31st) have been cancelled.
These sporting events have been cancelled due to the corona virus
Follow the latest developments of the virus in our liveblog.
The corona virus is in the short
- The virus is spread mainly through the coughs and niesdruppeltjes that are in the air.
- An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. This number can be decreased with proper safety precautions.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms.
- Almost all the deaths involve elderly or already ill people. With the precautions that you can, these people are protected.
- Click here to read ” what are the main precautions to be.