One of the ten invaders that on February 22, with violence the embassy of North Korea in Madrid hacked, took a few days later contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in America. That said, the Spanish Supreme court Tuesday.
The Spanish ministry of Home Affairs had earlier said that the police incident at the embassy was investigating, but gave no details. Except that a North Korean citizen was injured and that no one had complained.
In a document on the basis of the investigation, the court said Tuesday that a person of the group, a Mexican resident of the United States, on February 27 in contact with the FBI had recorded.
He had information about the incident at the embassy passed, including audiovisual recordings. Among the invaders were residents of Mexico, the United States and South Korea, says in the document.
‘Spain is going to be the extradition of the ten invaders questions’
The Mexican had said that he the action at the embassy voluntarily, was carried out. The group checked the embassy on weapons before the building left. Then divided them into four groups and traveled to Portugal. The Mexican flew from Lisbon to New York.
Spain thinks that the ten invaders all now in the U.S., and likely to go to their extradition request. That has a source at the ministry of justice in Madrid declared. The intruders may 28 years in prison when they are guilty.
The American ministry of Foreign Affairs said Tuesday that the U.S. has nothing to do with the action at the North Korean embassy. “The U.s. government had nothing to do with it,” said a spokesman of the State Department.