While in Europe, almost all of the sporting competitions, but to lie still, in China, it is the first atletiekwedstrijd completed since the sporting events of the calendar have been removed, due to the outbreak of the corona virus. All the athletes were in action in the world.
In China, it began in december, with the outbreak of the corona virus. In the past few months has been in that country for more than 80.800 people became infected and died, nearly 3,200 people at COVID-19 is a disease caused by the virus is the cause.
That meant that all of the sports events in China, as of the end of January, came to a standstill. The Asian country, says the virus is now under control, so it would have to be exercised.
The indooratletiekwedstrijd in Beijing, which is initially planned for January 30, was on the program, there were no spectators will be allowed. They were mainly of athletes from the host university in China’s capital, but it can also be a major international artist, as Gong Lijiao of the game.
Gong, two-time world champion shot-put, increased in Beijing, the best performance of the season. The 31-year-old Chinese came in their first game of the year, with a range of 19,70 ft.
The Chinese association of athletics confirmed to me that there are other survey programs in the month of april.
Follow the latest developments of the virus in our liveblog.
The corona virus is in the short
- The virus is spread mainly through the coughs and niesdruppeltjes that are in the air.
- An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. This number can be decreased with proper safety precautions.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms.
- Almost all the deaths involve elderly or already ill people. With the precautions that you can, these people are protected.
- Click here to read ” what are the main precautions to be.