News

The FBI received tips about Oklahoma City shooting suspect’s videos

OKLAHOMA CITY – The FBI says it was contacted about a YouTube channel affiliated with the Oklahoma City restaurant shooting suspect, but determined no further action was required.

The FBI said Saturday it was contact twice over the channel connected with the 28-year-old Alexander Tilghman, killed by bystanders after wounding three people on Thursday.

Officials say a caller earlier this month reported the concern about the channel, but did not mention a potential threat of violence and had no knowledge of the man owning weapons. The FBI says per-protocol, no further investigation was necessary.

Earlier this year, the FBI got a informal tip about the YouTube account, but provided the content is protected by the First Amendment.

In the channel, Tilghman describes demons possession of his TV and says that he “really to lose.”

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular