to connectVideoEl Paso, defendant admits, admits, the focus is on the Mexicans
Suspect’s waiver of the right to remain silent, and, after surrendering to the police, Jeff Paul reports.
The man accused of opening fire at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, earlier this month, and — the deaths of 22 people and injuring more than 20 others — has been placed on suicide watch, police said on Monday.
The 21-year-old Dallas man has been placed under the care of this is as a result of the El Paso County Jail officials, after the medical staff recommended that he look at it, President Cristina Acosta the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office said on Monday.
PARTNER WITH THE EL PASO SHOOTING VICTIM, WILL BE OVERWHELMED BY THE HUNDREDS OF FOREIGN NATIONALS AT THE FUNERAL
She refused to go into further details about what led to that provision, citing privacy regulations. Even though Fox News has identified the suspect as the gunman, nor his name, nor his picture is being broadcast or to be published, unless it is necessary for the sake of clarity.
The suspect, who is in the police department since Aug. 3 shooting, and was reportedly separated from the other prisoners in a one-person cell, but it was not immediately clear from the reports what are the specific measures of the prison while he was under suicide watch, the El Paso Times reported.
Hundreds gather to mourn, to El Paso, Texas, shooting victim
More than 700 people who gathered for the comfort of a man who has lost his wife, a 22-year-old, is in El Paso, Texas, to shoot.
Police say the suspect, who is being held without bond on the capital murder charges, is known for targeting people in mexico when he opened fire on a back-to-school shoppers. In an online manifesto that talk about the Spanish invasion of Texas,” has been attributed to him by the investigators.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
He was taken into custody without incident shortly after the massacre.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.