The clubs in the top Chinese football league, including the Guangzhou R&F coach, Giovanni van Bronckhorst, to try, out of fear for the corona virus as soon as possible, to return home after the training camps in foreign countries.
Most of the clubs in the Chinese Super League was released earlier this year, from China, left, because, in this country, the COVID-19-the virus was first discovered.
In China, in recent days, however, it is still less than a new infection with the virus, but the concerns in Europe and the Middle East is more and more increasing.
The Wuhan meeting room, the club, and the city in which the corona virus, in december, for the first time, had trained for the past few weeks in Spain, but over the weekend they left. “We are now more at risk. It is better to leave,” said the Wuhan-attacker Léo Baptistão, according to news agency AFP.
Van Bronckhorst, who, at the beginning of January, was signed by Guangzhou R&F, and was with the team in Dubai, it’s just like the champion, Guangzhou Evergrande. Guangzhou R&F reported on Monday that it will return to China.
The Chinese Super League would be on the 22nd of February, but has been postponed until further notice. According to Chinese media, the league may be able to start without an audience.
Follow the latest developments of the virus in the world of sports in our liveblog.
The corona virus is in the short
- The corona virus is spread mainly through feedback and hoestdruppeltjes. The virus can be directly from person to person may be transferred for a limited period of time), via surfaces such as door handles.
- An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. The precautions that are necessary in order for this to be cancelled.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms.
- Almost all the deaths involve the elderly or other vulnerable people, such as cardiovascular, pulmonary or diabetic patients. If anyone have the measures of compliance, while reducing their risks.
- Read here to find out what precautions you should take.