Artist Delphine Boël has its collaboration with Serax proposed. A collection with a lot of blabla, but with a strong message.
After Sergio Herman designed now also Delphine Boël a Serax-crockery. And she did that on her own colorful way. “Love is life and life is love, because love is the art of life.” The word ‘Love’ has mastered the essence of The Art of Dining collection by Delphine for Serax.
Blabla is a waterfall of words, as an allergic reaction to the power of gossip, rumors and meaningless, mundane crap. It is one of the favorite themes of Delphine Boël. When she for her own crockery line for Serax started to work, started her fingers automatically dancing lines full of blaba’s on the serviesstukken to paint.
With the crockery wants to the artist has a message to communicate: communicate in a positive way, so that you can grow, build and progress.
The mugs start at € 21,60 and the largest scale costs €142,80. Available from march.
- The Art of Dining: a loving cooperation between Serax and Delphine Boël
- The Beehive celebrates women with A She Story
- Extended due to success: tastingfestival own preference
- TOMS and & Other Stories together in the sea: when the mode is
- Read all articles about Telex