to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, June 24,
Fox News Flash, important news, for June 24 here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
A theme park in India, has been shut down after 12 people, reportedly, sustained injuries as a result of a mechanical malfunction that caused the ride to fall 10 feet to the ground.
The Free-Fall ride at Queensland Amusement Park in Chennai, has been ordered to suspend operations “for an indefinite period of time”, along with the rest of the theme park as a result of an incident last week that at least 12 people were injured, according to local retailers.
THE ‘STRONG WINDS’ TO BLAME FOR THE ROLLER-COASTER RIDE OF FAILURE: ‘YIKES!’
According to The News Minute, the accident comes two months after officials of the sending of the notification of the park on the equipment.
“We did it in April in order to ensure that all of the rides were in good shape. She claimed that she was the one who had checked it, but it was clear that was not the case,” assistant commissioner Muthuvel Pandi said.
In the video of the fall of the riders can be seen on two of the platforms will be lifted up in the air. However, as soon as the ride ends, and the platforms are lowered down to the ground, the steel cable, which is one of the platforms, snaps and tied it to crash to the ground.
FANS HAVE TO WAIT 10 HOURS TO RIDE THE NEW HARRY POTTER ROLLER COASTER AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ORLANDO
The extent of the riders injuries were not reported.
According to the police, they don’t have to know of the incident until the images went viral on social media sites, and find one of the park came to the fore in order to file a complaint.
“We have come to know, after the video of the crash reached us. The amusement park was trying to cover up for the whole thing, and we believe that they are convinced that it is the visitors who are in the way to find a middle ground. All of the first aid was conducted without any external interference,” Pandi told the outlet.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR FOX, LIFESTYLE, NEWS
The police department was contacted by the park with a notice, demanding the theme park shut down until it has obtained the legal documents in order to prove that, for each of the stages are in safe working order.
Fox News has contacted Queensland Amusement park if you have any comments.