to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, for Sept. 18
Fox News Flash, important news, for Sept. 18, here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
A Michigan prosecutor announced Wednesday that a suspected serial killer has been charged in the murders of four women in Detroit.
Deangelo Martin, 34, was charged with four counts of first-degree murder and four counts of felony murder. He was charged in the stabbing and sexual assault of a 26-year-old in May, and the abduction and assault of a 51-year-old woman was in the month of June.
Martin’s alleged victims were found in abandoned houses across the city, from as far back as February of 2018. Wayne County prosecutor Kym Worthy identified the victims in a press conference like Anetta Nelson, 57, was found on Feb. 26, 2018, and Nancy Harrison, 52, who was found March 19, 2019, Trevesene the Victim, 55, who was found on the 24th of March, and Tamara Jones, 55, who was found on June 5.
DOG ALERTS FAMILY TO FIRE, BUT IT IS NOT THE LIFE THAT HE WAS A PART OF THE STAFF, HE WAS THE ONE TO BARK AT
The researchers said that they believe that all four of the women were commercial sex workers. All of the victims ‘ bodies were found at a drop of a used condom right next to them. A coroner has ruled that two of the victims died of blunt-force trauma, but the other two of the bodies were badly decomposed, and the coroner was unable to determine the cause of death.
Be worthy, said the researchers were investigating two homicides in order to determine whether or not Martin was connected with the murder.
The Detroit Free Press reported that the rumors of a serial killer is on the prowl in the city of Detroit, had been circulating on social media since the middle of May. The police, however, in the first instance, dismissed those rumors, saying: “there is false information in circulation,” and “it’s not true.”
TEXAS SCHOOL DENIES THE CLAIM, AND THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN BOY, 4, HAS TOLD HER TO CUT IT, OR WEAR A DRESS
“I think it’s pretty clear that we are to believe that he’s a serial killer on our hands,” Worthy said Martin on Wednesday.
“Predators … in search of people who are apparently sensitive, behind and to the left,” the prosecutor added. “The people that they think will not fight back, the people that do that, none of the people that they think won’t be missed. But they’re wrong … and We have been working tirelessly to make sure that we give them a number at least, of justice, of mutual respect and dignity, regardless of what they were doing before, during, and after they were reported missing.”
Martin was arraigned on Wednesday afternoon. A probable cause conference is scheduled for October. 2, and a preliminary examination on Nov. 9.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
Six years ago, Detroit would have at least 30,000 empty homes and 20 square miles of vacant land. The mayor, Mike Duggan, has said the removal of the sick, house is a priority in his efforts to revive Detroit, of the city and, in 2014, the exit from the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history.
Duggan, this week announced a plan to ask voters to approve the sale of up to $250 million in bonds from a row of residential lights around the city. A proposal for making the decision to take the initiative, on the March 2020 and voting has been presented to the city council.
Click here for more Fox2Detroit.com.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.