News

The 17-year-old girl electrocuted as her headphones ‘melted in her ears’

(Credit: YouTube)

A student was electrocuted while using her charging of mobile phone such as the headphone melted in her ears.

 

Luiza Pinheiro, of Riacho Frio in Brazil, was rushed to the hospital, but doctors were unable to save her life.

A family member found the 17-year-old’s lifeless body on the floor of her home at about 5 pm on the Sunday afternoon.

She said that she was unconscious and her telephone, which is connected to a charger, was destroyed by a “huge electric charge”. It is not yet established how the teenager was electrocuted.

A spokesman of the hospital told the local media: “The girl’s grandmother told the doctor that she is her grand-daughter unconscious on the floor and with a pair of headphones on her ears.

“They said that they believe that the young woman had an electric shock, because the mobile phone is charged and the phone was melted.”

He added: “It is stated in the medical records that the girl was admitted to the hospital one hour after the electrical shock.

“The family said that the girl got a shock, but the causes of death will be confirmed.”

It was not raining at the time of the accident, but there was a storm, ” he said.

 

This story originally appeared in The Sun.

 

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular