News

Texas woman pleads not guilty to the of disease and of the son, who had 323 visits with the medical

to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, August 18,

Fox News Flash, important news, for August 18 are right here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com

A Texas woman accused of subjecting her son to unnecessary medical tests and procedures, including taking him to hospitals, and more than 320 times, has pleaded guilty to recklessly causing injury to a child, according to a new report.

Kaylene Bowen-Wright, pleaded guilty this past Thursday in Dallas County court, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported

The judge for the 35-year-old, who faces up to 20 years in prison in October.

Kaylene Bowen-Wright, pleaded guilty Thursday in a Dallas County court. The judge for the 35-year-old, who faces up to 20 years in prison in October. File

Child Protective Services removed the boy from her care-in 2017, after he had been warned by a Dallas hospital, the medical staff determined that he did not have cancer, or have many of the symptoms, Bowen has been reported.

In the petition for removal to the newspaper, the CPS said the boy had to go to the hospitals, and pediatric centers located in Dallas and Houston, are at least 323 times in all, and he has had 13 major surgeries between 2009 and 2016.

The boy’s father, Ryan, in Front of, told the newspaper on Friday: “I am delighted that they have decided to do the right thing. Eventually, the lies had to stop.”

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

Crawford was the managing conservator of the 10-year-old.

Medical abuse is reported every day,” the father added. “Now, it’s time to move forward, and to make sure that no child has to suffer from the abuse my son endured.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular