Getting a tattoo done is an exceptionally fascinating thing for a number of individuals. However, getting the tattoo taken off could be a very troublesome process. Let’s review some methods that are intended for tattoo removal.
These days, most people happen to be fortunate enough to have a wide range of tattoo removal procedures and methods to choose between. Dermatological surgeons state that complete tattoo removal is not actually possible. It is extremely difficult to take off tattoos since they are supposed to be permanent. In spite of this, a few surgeons do assure a total tattoo removal.
You will find quite a few methods for tattoo removal that have proven extremely effective. The kind of removal procedure, or technique an individual decides on, would depend upon certain factors that we will discuss further in the article.
Doctors state that they are unable to predict the exact level of removal since they generally have no idea of which tattoo ink was utilized from the various tattoo inks that are available these days.
Mentioned below are certain aspects that can help you determine which tattoo removal procedures and methods are ideal for you and if you should indeed look at these tattoo removal methods.
How Old is the Tattoo?
The older the tattoo, normally the easier it is to take off.
What is the Color of the Inks Utilized in the Tattoo?
Usually, red and black color inks tend to be much easier to take off, whereas green-colored inks are far difficult to take off and could take a lot more tattoo removal sessions in order to completely disappear or lighten.
What is the Size of the Tattoo?
What Exactly is the Location of the Tattoo?
Is the tattoo in a difficult place to take off? A few examples are: If your tattoo is situated close to the eyes, or perhaps on the ankle, extreme caution should be used while making use of "any kind of" tattoo removal procedures”. One other example is if your ankle has a tattoo, it could be a very painful removal since the skin on the ankle is extremely thin.
What Tattoo Removal Procedure is Perfect for you?
Mentioned below are 15 tattoo removal procedures and methods.
All the tattoo removal options are divided into 2 categories: Surgical methods and Non-Surgical methods.
Surgical Methods for Tattoo Removal
• Laser treatment for tattoo removal (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission Radiation)
• Cryosurgery (freezing the location of tattoo before removal) usually combined with dermabrasion/salabration due to the frozen skin and minimal blood loss.
• Dermabrasion is a treatment in which the upper layer of the skin is rubbed off every time the treatment is performed.
• Salabrasion involves rubbing the tattoo using salt and then sanding it out.
• Excision (removing a tiny portion at a time)
• Plastic Surgery
• Tissue Expansion is a procedure in which a balloon is inserted and then inflated
• Intense Pulsed Light Therapy or I.P.L.T
Non-Surgical Methods for Tattoo Removal
• TCA Removal Method
• Glycolic Acid Skin Peel Method
• Hydroquinone Removal Method
• Infrared Coagulation Method
• Chemical Extraction Method (Also referred to as Tattoo-Over Procedure)
• Method involving the use of tattoo fading creams
• Tattoo Cover-Ups
Which Individuals Can Make use of Laser Tattoo Removal
People who have absolutely no health problems can go for laser tattoo removal. Individuals with most kinds of skin could be safely treated using the laser treatment for tattoo removal. Nevertheless, individuals with pale skin and also darker tattoos usually experience the fastest and finest results.
Which Individuals Must Avoid Using Laser Tattoo Removal?
People with weak immune systems must avoid using laser treatment for the purpose of tattoo removal. Individuals suffering with diabetic issues, HIV as well as other immune system disorders should never make use of this treatment. Individuals who have a tendency to form hypertrophic scars or perhaps keloids must avoid using laser treatment for tattoo removal. Patients utilizing certain medicines like Accutane, or maybe antibiotics as well as anti-depressants should never opt for laser treatment.
Possible Risks & Side Effects:
The potential risks as well as side effects involved with laser treatment for tattoo removal consist of:
• Patients could experience some discomfort during the treatment procedure
• Some pigmentation and/or texture changes on the treated area
• Hypertrophic or keloid scars
• Patients could experience blistering as well as skin inflammation
• A possibility of secondary infection
• A chance of an allergic reaction to the topical anesthetic being used