Belgians who love the unique combination of Scandinavian cool and Asian street style, may soon be at Monki.
In november opens the Swedish clothing label Monki are the first Belgian store in Antwerp. It is actually the largest Monki store in the world: the concept store of 550 square meters is located on the Meir. ‘Antwerp is a great city which is very famous in the fashion world,” says Lea Rytz Goldman, Managing Director of Monki.
Monki today has 115 stores in thirteen European and Asian markets, and an online store that delivers to 18 European countries. Since 2006, inspires the label that belongs to the portfolio of the H&M Group – many fashionliefhebbers with his unique style: a combination of Scandinavian cool and Asian street style.
Monki puts like creative fans in the spotlight with the hashtag #monkistyle. Belgian fans can #monkiantwerp their own look.
- Swedish clothing label Monki is coming to Belgium
- Recuperatieleder replaces fabrics for seat upholstery on tram and bus
- Support breast cancer research with these Estée Lauder products
- Expo ‘Backstage’: art from the other side
- Karl Lagerfeld joins forces with Vans to collab
- Read all articles about Telex