to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, 6 August
Fox News Flash, important news, 6 August to be here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
A 16-year-old boy, who called himself ” a hater of black men,” and took some of the black boxes, which he said represented African-Americans in a series of videos that was charged with making the threats, according to media reports.
He has also threated to shoot down to South Carolina, is a private Catholic school, where he was a student in the summer, authorities told The newspaper the State in Columbia.
The teenager, whose name has not been released due to his age, was banished, and forbidden by Cardinal Newman School property, the school said.
The videos were created in May, according to the paper. The school is a notified body in July.
“In the next few days, it can be a challenge for the Cardinal Newman School, so I’m asking for your prayers for our students, faculty, staff, and administration,” Principal Robert Loia, wrote in a letter to the Friday night.
The diocese of Charleston spokeswoman Maria Aselage said, church officials, and in particular the risk to students was minimal, and because the school was out, and police were investigating.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
On Monday, a lot of the parents at the morning meeting, Loia criticized the school for not notifying you about the videos from last year.
“I realize now that I should have communicated with you as soon as I learned to be a violent threat was made against the school, as a community,” Loia wrote in a letter released on Monday night.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.