The sneaker came, saw and conquered. The Australian magazine Sneaker Freaker, summarizes the history of the shoe together in The Ultimate Sneaker Book.
High-profile collabs, limited editions, re-editions, iconic models as Nike’s Air Force 1: nothing eludes the Australian Sneaker Freaker. Started in 2002 as a fanzine for sneakerheads is the biannual magazine is now available in more than forty countries. Latecomers will not do the web search: Sneaker Freaker. The Ultimate Sneaker Book (Taschen, € 40) looks back on the highlights of a global industry whose turnover is between now and 2025, from 65 to almost 100 billion dollars will climb.
- This gin drink for a good cause
- Get the clothes: Antwerp textielfestival focuses on second-hand and locally
- New restaurant prepares local catch of the day on the open fire in Antwerp
- Wine club Our Daily Bottle open wijnhotlijn for the festivities
- Read all articles about Telex