Seventy people overcome by carbon monoxide in Belgian karthal
About seventy visitors of a new indoor karting in the Walloon-Brabant-Wavre are Saturday unwell by carbon monoxide. According to Belgian media, the five of them really.
The municipality of Wavre proposed urban contingency plan in operation. The victims were transferred to hospitals in the surrounding area and their families were collected.
According to initial reports would be the extraction system for the exhaust gases not have worked well.
The karthal would be Tuesday only open to the public. Saturday night was opening ceremonies for invitees will take place, Belgian media.