Praise for the supporters of Japan and Senegal at the world cup, after their wins against, respectively, Colombia and Poland of their own waste conducting.
The Japanese supporters not only by their extravagant outfits, but jumped Tuesday after the 1-2 victory against Colombia in a positive sense to notice by their own waste to clean up in the Mordovia Arena in Saransk.
The fans of the ‘Blue Samurai’ harvested four years ago in Brazil all the praise and now get following the example of the Senegalese. The supporters of the ‘Lions of Teranga’ cease after the next race at the Spartak stadium also the hands from the sleeves after the 1-2 victory of their team against Poland.
This is my favourite moment of the World Cup so far; Japan fans picking up litter after their victory vs Columbia. The lessons in life we can take from the game. Why I support ?? #class✅#respect✅#WorldCup pic.twitter.com/FyYLhAGDbi
— Christopher McKaig (@Coachmckaig) June 19, 2018
Senegal fans cleaning their section, class ❤️ pic.twitter.com/cxJo0NpNEH
— infosmessi (@INFOSMESSl) June 19, 2018
Next Sunday, June 24 play Senegal and Japan against each other in group H, from which any opponent of the Red Devils in the 1/8th finals. The volunteers in the stadium of Yekaterinburg will probably be a much less work…
Football world cup 2018 in Russia
- Why Simon Mignolet and Koen Casteels also recordinternationals are
- Our man in Russia: ‘Red Devils to relax, but everything speaks focus on what is yet to come’
- Self cleaning up after the match: Senegalese follow the good example of the Japanese at the world CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Cristiano Ronaldo will be European top scorer of all time
- Tunesiër Bronn warns the Belgians: “Technically and physically we are impressive’
- Read all articles about world cup 2018 in Russia