‘Security service has no evidence for threat countries view US’
The domestic American security service has found no evidence that travelers from the seven countries which were mentioned in the category of president Donald Trump an extra danger for the U.S. is.
That sets news agency AP on the basis of a draft memorandum of Homeland Security, the U.s. department of homeland security. The service shall, on the basis of its findings that there is no immediate reason was for a re-entry ban of travelers from these seven countries with the right papers.
The went to travelers from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Libya, Sudan and Somalia. In the decree that Trump at the end of January a ruling was that travelers from these countries, even if they have the proper papers and visa had the US not allowed.
After two days was the decree revoked by a court, a ruling that in the weeks that followed by two federal judges was perpetuated.
According to the court, was the re-entry ban directed specifically at muslims. The constitution doesn’t allow people to exclude, solely on the basis of religion. Opponents of the re-entry ban also raised that in the past dozens of years, never a terrorist from the seven countries of the victims had made in the USA. Most of the hijackers from the attacks on 9/11 were launched were, for example, from Saudi Arabia, a country that is not on the list.
The White House did the findings in the draft of Homeland Security Friday as “politically motivated and badly executed”. There would, according to the government, Donald Trump and other information that the ban for travelers from the seven countries justifies.
More people pinned
Friday told American media that during the two days that the re-entry ban was in force more people detained at airports than president Trump had previously said. The website The Hill after the intervention of a court documents from the White House received indicating that on 28 and 29 January at the airports in a total of 746 persons were detained after arrival in the USA. Trump had earlier through Twitter will know that this is 109 people.
According to The Washington Post gave both the ministry of Justice as the White House, no explanation on the discrepancy in figures between what Trump said and what from the lists of the White House.
The re-entry ban, that just before the weekend was promulgated, led to several days to great confusion among passengers and employees of the various services at U.s. airports. In many large American cities, many thousands of people take to the streets to protest against the decision.
Everything you need to know about the suspended view of Trump