to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, July 25,
Fox News Flash, important news, for the 25th of July in here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
After months and months of problems, including the screen cracked, Samsung said that it would, eventually, to the release of the fold-out smartphone, the Galaxy Fold.
The south Korea-based tech conglomerate, ” said the Box, which starts at just $1,980, will be released in the shops in September, after a delay of a few months.
“Samsung is in the running for the final product and test it for [click to Expand it to the consumer, be available from September in selected european markets,” Samsung said in a statement. “The availability of that information will be shared as we get closer to launch.”
SAMSUNG’S MOST POWERFUL PHONE, THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 IS ALMOST HERE
A number of tech reviewers, who will receive the Galaxy s Expand in April, reported that their systems were breaking down. Reporters from news outlets such as the international monetary fund, and The Edge took to Twitter to share a photo of the broken phone.
In a statement, Samsung said that it had to be fully assessed and the design, and the improvements to keep the phone from breaking, including the following:
- Extending from the top of the protective layer of the screen, along with the ring, it is most likely a part of the display.
- Added reinforcements for a better protection of the device against the external parts.
- The reinforcement of the top and bottom of the hinge area with the guards.
- The additional metal layers are at the bottom of the screen, to reinforce the protection.
- The reduction of the gap between the hinge and the body of the phone.
Samsung’s latest high-end phone, probably called the Galaxy Note, 10, is scheduled to be unveiled next month at an event in new york city.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP