to connectVideoCruise, the passenger says she learned of the corona virus is in quarantine, just by watching Fox News
Cruise passengers tell Fox News’ Todd Piro, that Royal Caribbean is not for them to enquire about the passengers ‘ view, the potential for corona virus symptoms.
Royal Caribbean International has cancelled 18 cruises in Asia, in the middle of the continuous corona virus outbreak.
On Thursday, Reuters is reporting that the Miami-based cruise line, has announced that the following 18 cruises in the south-east Asia was cancelled as the officials struggle to get to the viral disease, which is formally known as the COVID-19.
CORONA VIRUS, IN QUARANTINE, ON A DIAMOND PRINCESS CRUISE, REPORTEDLY, IN ORDER TO WINE VIA A DRONE
“It is important for each organization to act in a responsible manner, and we have already taken aggressive steps to minimize risks by the board of the restrictions, and changes to the schedule,” Chief Executive Officer Richard Fain said in a statement shared with Bloomberg businessweek. “Our focus has been on the public’s health is unwavering.”
Royal Caribbean International has cancelled 18 cruises in Asia, and in the midst of the ongoing COVID-19 the outbreak, previously known as novel corona virus.
Royal Caribbean is also discussed in the light of recent demand for bookings, “soft” COVID-19, as fears spread beyond east Asia.
“At the beginning of the impact, as a result of concerns about the corona virus is mainly related to east Asia, with recent bookings for our business are down,” the company revealed.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR FOX, LIFESTYLE, NEWS
Looking ahead, Royal Caribbean has canceled the remaining departures in the Asia pacific by the end of April.
A spokesman for the cruise company, was not immediately available to further comment on the news.
On Friday morning, and the viral outbreak that started in China and has reportedly infected over 64,000 people worldwide, and it claimed the lives of at least 1,383.
Just last week Royal Caribbean cancelled the eight cruises of China at the beginning of March, as a precautionary measure for the safety and security of guests and employees.
A spokesman for the cruise company wasn’t immediately available to provide further comment.
On Monday, Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas will be the ship finally left New Jersey port after a docking last week, on the screen, dozens of passengers on the new corona virus.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP