Summer wine tastings in France are always a good idea. If you are in need of some extra randanimatie, this summer for the second time to descend to the Rootstockfestival on the grounds of the Château de Pommard.
During the weekend of July 14 perches in the vineyard of the Château de Pommard a (culinary responsible) festival down. On the program are lots of live shows, appearance, smell, texture and above all delicious wines.
For three days care on Rootstock international musicians for a mix of pop, jazz, soul and electro as the background for all the delicacies. You can get acquainted with the 32 products of Château de Pommard and with the limited edition of the Cuvée Rootstock Rose.
Château de Pommard, Rue Marey Monge 15, 21630 Pommard
A ticket for one day costs 60 euros, for three days, you pay 150 euro.
- Expo ‘You Are Here’ in Brussels WTC I
- Exhibition in Middelheim up with bare Arc de Triomphe
- Rootstock brings together music, wine and gastronomy
- Dine on a more: a culinary night out at a floating restaurant
- ‘Love forever’ encourages to write letters for memories to keep
- Read all articles about Telex